I’m sure that’s gotten all of your attention, which was my aim…so, I have a favour to ask of you’ll and a piece of news. I think I’ll ask my favour first because once I tell you’ll my news you might not be so inclined to fulfill my request 😜
So, to all my Durbanite and would-be Durbanite (those who don’t live there but know enough about the place to be as good as residents of the place) readers, I shall be visiting that part of S.A pretty soon. It will be my first time (believe it or not) so I want suggestions, tips, recommendations etc about the place. I will write these in point form so you’ll can answer accordingly. Your input will be greatly valued and appreciated so please, to my silent readers as well, comment your input❤
• Halaal restaurants, ice cream shops, coffee places, etc.
• Places to visit, like kid friendly places
• The indian area…like the fordsburg of durbs…where I can buy kitchen stuff (glazed cherries,dried fruit,spices,etc…) and abayas, scarves, niqaabs etc.
• Bookshops which sell educational and islamic books,by south african and international writers
• Macarons! Writing about them has made me liss for them big time so any place which sells the yummiest ones!
Please include directions if you can…jazakallah khair❤
Now for the news…
Hols means putting away phones and spending quality time with the family…which means there will be no time to blog…which means I shall be taking a break!!!
I’ll be back sometime around Christmas inshaAllah…
Happy hols to all…remember me and my family in your duas…